St Alipius Parish Worship arrangements
Updated June 14, 2022
Sundays of Easter
Thanks to all the wonderful people who contributed so willingly and prayerfully to our Easter Ceremonies.
– Readers who presented the Passion narratives, ordinary Readings and Prayers
– Musicians, Powerpoint Makers and Operators
– Church cleaners, floral designers, Easter Fire attendants
– Audio and lighting assistants
– Special Ministers of the Eucharist
– RCIA support
– Altar Servers
– and, of course, Father Jorge!
|On arrival at the church||QR code are no longer required.|
For all Masses, Our Welcomers will greet you with a smile and warm welcome to our community celebration of Mass.
|Face Masks||Face masks are no longer mandatory. However, people who feel that face masks provide them with an extra level of security should feel perfectly comfortable with your decision to wear one.|
|Socially distancing||Please remain 1.5m (socially distanced) from those not in your home environment.|
|Liturgy Ministries||There is no better way to engage in the celebration of Mass, than by active participation. Be part of the growing ministries available for you to be involved. See below for more details or click on the ‘Ministry Roster’ menu tab.|
|If you are feeling unwell||We do request that ANYONE who may be experiencing cold or flu symptoms to refrain from attending Mass during this pandemic time and, instead, have a Covid-19 test.|
The Liturgy Roster is being managed by both Bronwyn & David through the Parish Office and our online systems during 2022. To participate in the Liturgical Ministries and be on the roster we have the following systems in place:
- The Online Roster using Google Sheets that you can access to self-roster
- The Availability Webform and we will roster you based on your responses/availability
- Calling the Parish Office on 53326611 and advising Bron of your availability.
The Roster will be made available in the following ways:
- You can view the Online Roster and print it out for yourself
- You can view your roster in the ZenShifts App
- You can pick up a physical copy of the roster from the Sacristy. Please check with the Sacristan before or after Mass.
- Each Friday those on the roster for the weekend will receive a sms message or a Zenshits reminder.
If you are on the Liturgy Roster, please ensure that your WCC Check documents are provided to the Parish Office as soon as possible.